Wednesday, December 21, 2011

After a Not-So-Brief Hiatus

So…I recognize that in the past month and a bit, I have completely failed at keeping up my blog. Let me explain a bit. The last time I wrote was before heading off to Barcelona to see Matthew. Once I got home from that, my lack of working over the course of the semester caught up to me! (Note: pretty much all my work was due the last week in Sevilla.) I spent the next few weeks doing as much homework as possible. I then headed off to Italy for 8 days with my Mom, came back, took 3 finals, turned in the 18-page-1.5-spaced-legal-size-paper final essay I wrote with Adriana, packed up, did all my favorite things in Sevilla one last time, got on a bus to Madrid, saw my exchange student Isabel for two days…and now I’m on an 8 ½ hour plane ride to New York!

If you wanted the short and sweet version of my last month in Sevilla, well, there you go. If not, keep reading the posts to follow! I know everyone needs some excuse to escape the family for a bit during the holidays...

Spanish word of the day: flojo = lazy (because we all know that not keeping up my blog was, well, lazy.)

un abrazo,
elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment